Friday, June 7, 2013

Edge of the Multiverse

Photo



eleniccheradreamer: Doctor Who Ships: Whouffle vs Menna *-* (...





















eleniccheradreamer:

Doctor Who Ships:

  • Whouffle vs Menna *-* ( This is love guys ) =D

Photo



Photo



 



 

katreent: 10 Doctor gif set. Doctor Who





















katreent:

10 Doctor gif set. Doctor Who

Photo



Photo



Photo



No power in this universe can stop the Daleks! - Dalek Supreme













No power in this universe can stop the Daleks! - Dalek Supreme

Classic Who 1x01 & New Who 7x09 parallels









Classic Who 1x01 & New Who 7x09 parallels

katreent: Nine Doctor gif set. Doctor Who





















katreent:

Nine Doctor gif set. Doctor Who

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey...



















"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

Photo



















aflawedfashion: You're always here to me and I always listen...



















aflawedfashion:

You're always here to me and I always listen and i can always see you. 

johnnharrison: Beam me up, Scotty



johnnharrison:

Beam me up, Scotty

Photo



wholocked-fan13: Here is the next set!





wholocked-fan13:

Here is the next set!

fezzingly:  You can settle for a less than ordinary life, or do...



fezzingly:

 You can settle for a less than ordinary life, or do you feel like you were meant for something better? Something special?

but there's not an ounce of humility



but there's not an ounce of humility

No comments:

Post a Comment