Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Exploring Bi Exhibitionism Pegging

Photo



swrredhead: Come on you naughty boy, suck it, suck it deep, I...



swrredhead:

Come on you naughty boy, suck it, suck it deep, I don't care if you are chocking, fuck take it….oh you want to cum so badly don't you, well suffer boy.

girlonboy: GIRL ON...



girlonboy:

GIRL ON BOYPegging - Anilingus - Fingering » Follow

peggingfanblog: Wishing I was him!















peggingfanblog:

Wishing I was him!

couplesfantasies: I want to put my hubby in the middle. It...



couplesfantasies:

I want to put my hubby in the middle. It would be so hot knowing that as hebfucks me, he is feeling a hard cock sliding in and out of his sexy ass

flyindabyrd: Helping my Honey take a pile driving from E…



flyindabyrd:

Helping my Honey take a pile driving from E…

Photo



flyindabyrd: Make sure you click and read the words…This is...



flyindabyrd:

Make sure you click and read the words…This is what it is all about in our house!

she-takes-the-stick:

Here I am giving my manly man a good assfucking which he is man enough to admit he needs from me, from time to time. 

My girlfriends ask, "So is he gay, or something?" I said it's more like the "something."

"So, like, does he wear lingerie or stockings? Does he act like a girl? Faggy? Is he your 'sissy' now?" they ask. No, I explain. That is not what it's about. This kind of stupid role-play would not be a turn on for him or for me. We would find that ridiculous.

"So do you become the dom to his sub, butch to his femme? Is he passive? Has he given up all decision making and power in the relationship?" No, hardly. We are the same people we have always been.

He is the main breadwinner and makes most of the big decisions in our lives, and has no problem with asking his wife to finger or fist or fuck his ass when he is horny and needs to be fully sexually released and relaxed after a long week.

The assfucking and prostate release is actually quite stimulating to his straight libido. After a good assfucking he stays super-horny and passionate for several days, even with no further anal stimulation. He chases me around the house and fucks me spontaneously much more frequently, for like a week after. Something to do with the prostate. 

Ass-play has increased our libidos and charged up our sex lives even as we enter middle-age.

So the "bottom line" (ha!) is, my man is just a super anal-sensitive straight guy, who likes things up his ass, put there by his wife. He and I are both into ass-play. That's all.

I discovered his anal appetites a couple years ago, when exploring with my naughty fingers when blowing him. 

It progressed from one to two to several, to a just about everything you can imagine. It's part of me taking care of my man, seeing to his anal needs, his cock needs, all his needs for intimacy. 

Make no mistake, my man treats my needs as well. He vigorously fucks my vagina and ass when I need to be fucked there. Sometimes he cums really hard when I assfuck him and stays hard enough to fuck my cunt to orgasm. It's hot!

His new anal-receptive interest has made him a much better lover. He is much more tender and careful when he fucks my ass. He takes his time in all things, a lot more… He knows how to be rough in just the right way and the right amount… Nothing like anal play to teach your man how to better love your own ass…!

My needs right now, in this pic, are being met because I have a broiling hot need to see my strap-on deeply up inside my husband's ass, stroking in and out like he does to my ass, sharing the experience of assfucking…! I am getting very juicy at the thought of seeing his cock grow into a bar of iron and watching him ejaculate a large load of cum onto his chest…! All from my assfucking! That is my need, right now…! Since you asked…

This is the most intimate sexual penetration that a man and woman can share, literally, and have very similar sensations and orgasm…

So I am totally cool with my manly man's anal hungers.. and I intend to keep satsifying them every way possible…!

cocks-n-cunts: How come I'm never invited to parties like...



cocks-n-cunts:

How come I'm never invited to parties like this?

Photo



Photo



girlsrule-subsdrool: DEFINITELY frameable She's like the...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

DEFINITELY frameable

She's like the ringleader, she calls the shots. She's like a firecracker, she makes it hot. When she cracks that whip everybody gonna trip just like a ciiiiiircus.

Photo



Photo



randolph: Crazy slut masturbating in the back of a car on the...



randolph:

Crazy slut masturbating in the back of a car on the road.

Photo



Photo



randolph: Photo



randolph:

Photo

Photo



randolph: Pegging Board. 70+ boards with variety.



randolph:

Pegging Board. 70+ boards with variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment