Friday, June 7, 2013

Foreign Luxuries

littleteashi: You should have heard by now from the news and at...

















littleteashi:

You should have heard by now from the news and at twitter about what happened in my country… 

If it was any other country I would care. The Turkish government wanted to erase our existence. They killed our men & raped our women 100 years ago, now they are doing it to their own…what else was expected of the Turkish government.

Photo





Photo





sarkyfancypants: yumyumnoodle: it's like these companies have...

















sarkyfancypants:

yumyumnoodle:

it's like these companies have finally gotten out of their wild college party years and are now trying to be mature adults now.

Same goes for the Windows logo

I mean look at this shit

image

Is like someone just ironed the logo

Photo



Classy hustler



Classy hustler

Photo



fussyfella: I am not really sure how to describe her look I...



fussyfella:

I am not really sure how to describe her look I just know I think she's extremely sexy.

Photo



silkedreams: In the car



silkedreams:

In the car

bluewut: Throwback photo. NAME THAT ALBUM.



bluewut:

Throwback photo.

NAME THAT ALBUM.

Photo



Photo



CLICK HERE FOR MORE ROSY PHOTOS



h-ydration: ♡more posts like this here♡



h-ydration:

♡more posts like this here

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



az-uki: fl-orish: she stands out so magnificently Rosie ily



az-uki:

fl-orish:

she stands out so magnificently

Rosie ily

No comments:

Post a Comment