Sunday, June 9, 2013

Huskybear87's Blog

campusbeefcake: cloacalkisses submitted: If that...



campusbeefcake:

If that doesn't work, maybe this will brighten your day! haha

CBC:

belly shot!!

oogielover: Sexy undies



oogielover:

Sexy undies

apolitepunk: This is the best dog ever.







apolitepunk:

This is the best dog ever.

Photo















louielou826: I thought my hair looked nice today :3



louielou826:

I thought my hair looked nice today :3

cubnurse: notsoclassymassy: Ok so I'm really enjoying this...



cubnurse:

notsoclassymassy:

Ok so I'm really enjoying this pair of underwear :3

I'm enjoying it as well

gointhroughthemotions: Hiiiiiiiii! :)



gointhroughthemotions:

Hiiiiiiiii! :)

sepdxbear: Seriously cute makemestiff: So adorable



sepdxbear:

Seriously cute

makemestiff:

So adorable

fierceisnotenough: lohrien: Elements by Cathrine...


Fire


Earth


Water


Air

fierceisnotenough:

lohrien:

Elements by Cathrine Langwagen

The lava one is FIERCE!!!

kabutocub: So this is happening on my Skype right now. Chatting...





kabutocub:

So this is happening on my Skype right now. Chatting it up with Brian (Huskybear87) and Charles (Kumakub86). These two just met and look at'em. :P

thebearsupthere: Thomas Kinkade Disney StorybookWe bought all...













thebearsupthere:

Thomas Kinkade Disney Storybook

We bought all 11 editions in a 16x16 wrapped canvas the instant we found out he died.  

superbears: Cutie



superbears:

Cutie

thebeardandthebelly: Post shower, decided to trim the beard...



thebeardandthebelly:

Post shower, decided to trim the beard just a little bit. Also, lame tan is lame.

Photo



phyzxbear: Phyzxbear.tumblr.com Shirt couldn't be more true....



phyzxbear:

Phyzxbear.tumblr.com

Shirt couldn't be more true. Headed to NYC.

gamefreaksnz: Metroid Nouveau by victorsbeard Artist:...



gamefreaksnz:

Metroid Nouveau by victorsbeard

Artist: Redbubble | Facebook | Tumblr

masadrewsuf: Oh friday



masadrewsuf:

Oh friday

Photo



My favorite part of the entire series!

















My favorite part of the entire series!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment