Friday, June 7, 2013

missy rhodes is

morning music :P



morning music :P

I'll be your mirror :P



I'll be your mirror :P

Beach feet :)





Beach feet :)

For optimal learning cut your book in half and read it upside...



For optimal learning cut your book in half and read it upside down.

nom nom nom nom



nom nom nom nom

pure evil



pure evil

something for the boot bitches…keep drooling



something for the boot bitches…keep drooling

toe swagger



toe swagger

I have a love hate relationship with you. I shed a tear because you are so beautiful. But do you ever feel bad for what you to do me?

I would lick your tears up and smack you back into submission baby!  You love it.

Would ever let a nice little 19 year old punk loving girl who admired you and had a foot fetish love on your feet, like me? :p your awesome and I'm a big fan(:

Punk rock toe kisses……yes!

Do you like dominating men or women more?

It is more about the individual and their submissive side, rather than the gender identity. 

Have you ever dominated a woman in your day-to-day life outside of your involvement in the fetish world?

Though I am an exhibitionist I love having undocumented kinky experiences! That is a big Y-E-S ;)

leg show



leg show

VICTORY



VICTORY

At home do you wear shoes/slippers, socks, or go barefoot?

I wear cozy socks most of the time!

Thanks for the advice last week, I didn't have the guts to suck on some toes so here I am at your tumblr again jerking off to your feet.

Mine taste better anyway ;)

have you ever fallen in love with a woman?

ALL THE TIME!

What does your foot tattoo say?

SWAGGER STUPID

I have a crazy foot fetish but I think girls tend to think it's weird. What's the best way to approach it? Just go for it?

I would make sure the person understands that their feet are attractive, in a general sense and then specifically to you.  Usually the ladies that have told me they thought foot worship was "gross" or "weird" also felt that their feet were unattractive or unclean. 

If you already have a sexual relationship with someone I would recommend openly discussing your fetish as it pertains to the individual.  Making a woman feel supremely desirable can be the key to getting her to open up and explore…as corny as that may read! Put some toes in your mouth already!!

xo

How can I set up an appointment with you? I don't see you on Kink Extraordinaires any longer.

I have been focusing my time on my studies and therefore have taken leave from private fetish sessions.  My main interest now is exploring my own kinks in a context that goes beyond the privacy of a dungeon or the internet.  

However, I am still open to providing fetish counseling via phone sessions or online correspondence.  I will miss the fun I have had at my former play space but I feel lucky to take time to allow for other experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment